Thursday, March 10, 2011

Taking Frugal to the extreme! **Cincinnati Area Friends!!***

So, as i posted on facebook last night, i am going to be away from a computer for the next few days,

(woops! didn't know a kinkos was across the street!)


To root for my team, and to hang out with my step dad, help some friends out, I'm camped outside fountain square (3rd in line!!) To get OPENING DAY REDS TICKETS!!!

So if you work down town, stop by! Just don't mind my messy hair and sweats! LOL

I refuse to pay $200 a ticket to go to opening day to watch my team, so since 9am this morning i've been down here camping out! I'll be here till 9am saturday then it's good night mr. anderson! I will never ever ever miss my bed so much! LOL


So stop on by and say hi! I've met 2 of our followers already and that was by accident!


I'll be posting pictures tomorrow night when i can get my camera out w/o it getting drenched in snow!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment